Dedicated Advanced GL Accounting Software
Dedicated Advanced GL Accounting Software
ALL OUR DEDICATED SOFTWARE COMES WITH UNLIMITED FREE SUPPORT AND TRAINING
Enroll For 3 months and get
Enroll For 6 months and get
Enroll For 12 months and get
THIS IS A SOFTWARE PRODUCT WITH LOGIN ACCESS VIA BROWSER OR MOBILE APPLICATION.
ADVANCED GL ACCOUNTING SERVICE
Professional Accounting Software And Services Platform.
Best Gl Accounting
|choose your plan||GL Accounting GAAP 39.50 € $ £||GL Accounting IFRS/IAS 90.00 € $ £||GL Accounting AASB 90.00 € $ £|
|Bobosoho Product Group
|Number of user access via cloud / application
|Unlimited Users – Multi Access||Unlimited Users – Multi Access||Unlimited Users – Multi Access|
|Interactive: Collective usage instantly, Updates all
processing, Facilitating immediate view & edit, Print for all
|Business Settings: Business Details, Agenda Planner,
Language Settings, Email Settings, Project Setup, Income/Expense
Categories, Exchange Rates, Payment Settings
|Multi Language (translator)||✅||✅||✅|
Bank Accounts Bank Statement
|Import Bank Transaction
|Accounting: Accounting Years Chart of Accounts Account
Categories Account Types Journal Entry View Journal Modify Journal GL
|Import Journal For
|Taxes: TAX Rates Item TAX Types Sales Tax Settings View And
Print Tax Reports
|Sales Tax Return Auto Fill-up Reports Email Tax Return
To Tax Office
|Suppliers: Supplier Setup||✅||✅||✅|
|Customers: Customer Setup||✅||✅||✅|
/ Item Setup Product Categories Units of Measure Sales Pricing
Purchasing Pricing Stock Status Stock Adjustments Stock Reorder Levels
|Income: Add Income Income Register||✅||✅||✅|
|Invoices: New Invoice View Invoices Customer
Transactions Payments Invoice from template Repeat Invoices Rerun
Invoices New Quotation View Quotations Rerun Quotations
|Expense: Add Expense Expense Register||✅||✅||✅|
|Purchase Invoices: New Purchase Order View Purchases
Supplier Transactions Payments Repeat Purchases Rerun Purchases
|Budgeting: Create / View Budget View Budget By GL||✅||✅||✅|
|Asset Register: Asset Types Assets Amortization
|Reporting: Printable Reports Graphical Reports||✅||✅||✅|
|Regulated GAAP Reporting (International):
All countries (International), US GAAP
|Dedicated GAAP Reporting(IFARES):
|Dedicated IFRS Reporting:
|Dedicated AASB Reporting:
|Import / Export: Import Items Import Journal Entry
Import Chart of Accounts Export Data Import Bank Statement
|Dedicated Digital Company Tax and Sales Tax Reporting per
(Plugged into clients tax office on request)
|Payroll Dedicated Software (15.95 € included)||✅||✅||✅|
|Dedicated Software With Unlimited Support:
Buy a dedicated software application and receive unlimited dedicated support(text, mobile text, call, skype, dedicated skype training) and training for free. Join our 1 to 12 hour training sessions for free, anytime unlimited for clients team.
|Dedicated packages include support dedicated training and dedicated continued support||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
10 GAAP Principles:
1. Principle of Regularity: GAAP-compliant accountants strictly adhere to established rules and regulations.
2. Principle of Consistency: Consistent standards are applied throughout the financial reporting process.
3. Principle of Sincerity: GAAP-compliant accountants are committed to accuracy and impartiality.
4. Principle of Permanence of Methods: Consistent procedures are used in the preparation of all financial reports.
5. Principle of Non-Compensation: All aspects of an organization’s performance, whether positive or negative, are fully reported with no prospect of debt compensation.
6. Principle of Prudence: Speculation does not influence the reporting of financial data.
7. Principle of Continuity: Asset valuations assume the organization’s operations will continue.
8. Principle of Periodicity: Reporting of revenues is divided by standard accounting periods, such as fiscal quarters or fiscal years.
9. Principle of Materiality: Financial reports fully disclose the organization’s monetary situation.
10. Principle of Utmost Good Faith: All involved parties are assumed to be acting honestly.
IFRS 1 First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
IFRS 2 Share-based Payment
IFRS 3 Business Combinations
IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts
IFRS 5 Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
IFRS 6 Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
IFRS 8 Operating Segments
IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements
IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
IFRS 14 Regulatory Deferral Accounts
IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
IFRS 16 Leases
IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
AASB 1 First-time Adoption of Australian Accounting Standards
AASB 2 Share-based Payment
AASB 101 Presentation of Financial Statements
AASB 1023 General Insurance Contracts
AASB 1031 Materiality
AASB 1038 Life Insurance Contracts
AASB 1048 Interpretation and Application of Standards
AASB 1053 Application of Tiers of Australian Accounting Standards
AASB 1054 Australian Additional Disclosures